You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Requesting to Replace my iPhone

Hi,

Expecting a help from your side,got frustrated the service which I got from iPhone never expected this type of service from apple.

This is the second time I am facing issues in my iPhone within 5 months, everytime I need to submit my phone 15-20 days in the customer care center. Both the time I have faced issues in hardware then also they are ready to replace it. They have repairwd one part after one month again facing new issue in display in just 5 months this type issues. Please replace my phone. Otherwise after some days some new issue will come in new part.

It's a humble request please replace. I have invested a good amount of money in this phone. Please help

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 1:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 2:10 AM

This

is a user helping other users with tech questions forum, you are not addressing

apple here just fellow users

try contacting apple

https://getsupport.apple.com/

Similar questions

1 reply

Requesting to Replace my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.