You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Sync Mobile Number across Apple Devices...HELP!?

Why is my mobile number not showing up on my Macbook iMessage or iMessage on iPads? I don't want my emails to be the source of contact I want my Mobile Number to sync with my Apple devices...

I have tried everything on what apple has said however my mobile number does not show up and I cannot use iMessage on my Macbook or iPad via my number...

If someone can help me with this.

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 1:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 6:14 AM

Hi there, Sbpatel8.

After reading your post, it appears that you're unable to send and receive messages from your phone number on your MacBook Pro on OS X El Capitan or iPad. We're glad to help with this.

Check out the article below for help setting this up:

Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime - Apple Support

Let us know how that goes.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2020 6:14 AM in response to Sbpatel8

Hi there, Sbpatel8.

After reading your post, it appears that you're unable to send and receive messages from your phone number on your MacBook Pro on OS X El Capitan or iPad. We're glad to help with this.

Check out the article below for help setting this up:

Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime - Apple Support

Let us know how that goes.

Take care.

Unable to Sync Mobile Number across Apple Devices...HELP!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.