You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad weather app missing

I don't have a weather app on my iPad pro and the widget defaults to Cupertino even with locations services enabled. Anyone run into this issue?

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 5:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 8:10 AM

Hi! Surprisingly my iPad as well doesn't have the Weather app as well. I think this widget is just built into the system. Whenever I tap the widget it directs me to Safari and opens up weather.com. Try double checking whether or not Location Services is enabled for Weather. (Refer to Picture below)

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 30, 2020 8:21 AM in response to Revealing Seoul

The Weather App, along with the native Health & Calculator Apps, are unique to the iPhone and iOS. These Apps are not included in iOS/iPadOS for iPad.

Both iPad and iPhone do have a Weather Widget - which, for iPad, opens a webpage at weather.com.

As correctly observed by other contributors here, you do need to ensure that your Location Services allow access to Weather While Using the App.

I hope this clarification is helpful to you.

iPad weather app missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.