You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes CD Import Windows 10

I am trying to import cds to my new Windows 10 laptop, but when I see the list of songs there are no check-boxes to deselect any songs I don't want to import. According to the iTunes website there should be check-boxes but my last several versions of iTunes over the past few years don't show check-boxes on any page in iTunes, even when viewing music in the library or choosing which songs to sync. I've used Windows 7 and Windows 10 laptops and two different accounts and I'm having the same problem. How do I deselect songs I don't want to import then?

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 11:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 1:25 PM

On iTunes' top bar menu, look in Edit/Preferences/General>Show: List view tickboxes. If you use US English it probably says check-boxes instead of tickboxes.

That needs to be on (i.e. checked).

Similar questions

1 reply

Itunes CD Import Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.