You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to answer locked iPhone SE without sliding

How to answer locked iPhone without sliding. Sliding is unreliable for me and I miss calls

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 1:17 AM

4 replies

Jun 30, 2020 12:05 PM in response to LD150

So no way to set a button to answer - just buttons to decline ?

It amazes me that these things that call themselves phones are so good at everything except doing phone calls.

I guess I will have to have ear pods in any time I expect a call. No one can hear me anyway unless I use the on-cable mic.

Problem is I usually share the work phone pods, Lightning cable :-( so if it is charging can't use that on-cable button to answer.

My Nikon Camera has many orders of magnitude less computing power but that allows me to choose what functions I want various buttons to do.

Do these designers never wear gloves ? Buttons can be pressed with gloves, screens cannot be swiped.

How to answer locked iPhone SE without sliding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.