You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upload Mac catilina and now my Microsoft word , Excel, cannot be access?

Hello, I upload Mac Catalina and now my Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.. and cannot open?

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 12:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 12:49 PM

You may have older 32-Bit versions of the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc). macOS Catalina only runs 64-Bit applications unlike its predecessor macOS.

Can you log into your Microsoft account from the website and download the 64-Bit versions of those applications? You should be able to do that. Once you complete those downloads then your MS Office applications will work with macOS Catalina.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 3, 2020 12:49 PM in response to arnel288

You may have older 32-Bit versions of the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc). macOS Catalina only runs 64-Bit applications unlike its predecessor macOS.

Can you log into your Microsoft account from the website and download the 64-Bit versions of those applications? You should be able to do that. Once you complete those downloads then your MS Office applications will work with macOS Catalina.

Axel F.

I upload Mac catilina and now my Microsoft word , Excel, cannot be access?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.