You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

received a sms

Hi there,

I received following sms.

Sounds a bit suspicious to me. Has it been sent from Apple?

The link ends no-where.

Thank you very much!

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 9:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 10:06 PM

toxavit Said:

"received a sms Hi there, I received following sms. Sounds a bit suspicious to me. Has it been sent from Apple? The link ends no-where. Thank you very much!"

-------

That is a scam

That site does not exist - View this Google Search Queue

Unexpected Messages:

Apple would not send you a message about your account out of no where. Someone is seeking your credentials. So, having clicked on it, most certainly consider modifying your credentials, Immediately. Pefroming the following is best at this point.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 3, 2020 10:06 PM in response to toxavit

toxavit Said:

"received a sms Hi there, I received following sms. Sounds a bit suspicious to me. Has it been sent from Apple? The link ends no-where. Thank you very much!"

-------

That is a scam

That site does not exist - View this Google Search Queue

Unexpected Messages:

Apple would not send you a message about your account out of no where. Someone is seeking your credentials. So, having clicked on it, most certainly consider modifying your credentials, Immediately. Pefroming the following is best at this point.

received a sms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.