You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari can't open the page

Help! I get an error message saying

Safari can't open the page "The operation couldn't be completed (KCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.) after I authorized Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 to recognize my computer to be able to download e-books from the Public Library using their Overdrive app. Can anyone help me out? I'm so stuck.

Thanks, Judy

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 7:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 4:25 PM

Hello SilverPuppy61,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! So you're having issues with accessing a site in Safari; let's look into this more.

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

If you can’t open a website in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 14, 2020 4:25 PM in response to SilverPuppy61

Hello SilverPuppy61,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! So you're having issues with accessing a site in Safari; let's look into this more.

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

If you can’t open a website in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

Safari can't open the page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.