You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t charge watch 4 after swimming

I went for swimming yesterday. My watch was working fine at that time. In the morning I put my watch in the charger but I couldn’t charge it till yet. It stays in the low battery mode and doesn’t accepts any other command through crown or the button. Just shows low battery signal and time on holding the crown. Advice required?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 5:22 AM

1 reply

Jul 15, 2020 9:46 AM in response to sarmad98

Hello sarmad98,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your question that your watch will not charge or power on past low power mode. We can certainly help you with this!

This article will be a good resource for you. It will walk you through the necessary steps to resolve the question.

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on

We hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

Can’t charge watch 4 after swimming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.