You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happened to the iTunes store?

What happened to the iTunes store? When I click on iTunes Store in the Music App, there is no Search icon to look for an artist or album etc. to find music to buy. What happened? How can I find and purchase music?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 7:24 PM

6 replies

Jul 12, 2020 6:26 AM in response to Jamesd49

OK that is the problem. All I want to do is to search for an artist or an album (or sometimes an individual song), to find music I want to purchase for my home iTunes library. But when I click on 'iTunes Store' on the left side in the Music app, all I get is lists of music by genres, and buttons such as to subscribe to Apple Music. There is no way to search for an artist or album. What happened to the simple store? Why did they do this, and how do I get around it? Thanks for your help.

What happened to the iTunes store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.