You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant download my i cloud photos

Im getting an error while downloading videos from icloud

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 11:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 11:48 AM

Here is a good possibility for what your problem is.

See If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400. There have been quite a few Apple server connection problems lately. Among other things, in the above document, see Check Apple’s System Status page. You can check there to see if the needed server is available when you need to use one.

Also, below are the alert messages given in the document. But, receiving others is a possibility.

Use the steps above if you see one of these error messages:

·      "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store. An unknown error has occurred."

·      "We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The iTunes Store is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

·      "Could not connect to the iTunes Store. Make sure your network connection is active and try again."

·      "We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection could not be established. There was an error in the iTunes Store. Please try again later."

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 12, 2020 11:48 AM in response to sarita114

Here is a good possibility for what your problem is.

See If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400. There have been quite a few Apple server connection problems lately. Among other things, in the above document, see Check Apple’s System Status page. You can check there to see if the needed server is available when you need to use one.

Also, below are the alert messages given in the document. But, receiving others is a possibility.

Use the steps above if you see one of these error messages:

·      "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store. An unknown error has occurred."

·      "We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The iTunes Store is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

·      "Could not connect to the iTunes Store. Make sure your network connection is active and try again."

·      "We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection could not be established. There was an error in the iTunes Store. Please try again later."

I cant download my i cloud photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.