You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mouse for MacBook Pro 2020

What mouse could I use for MacBook Pro 2020? It doesn't have a USB port. So even if I did buy a Magic Mouse 2, it wouldn't be able to charge on my Mac.

Anyone?

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 3:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 4:25 PM

This link

Set up your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, and trackpad - Apple Support

worked for me. I plugged in my MM2 into a USB charger plugged into a wall socket, then opened my Bluetooth preferences. There was my Magic Mouse 2. I clicked on it in the list, disconnected the mouse (it came charged to 96%) and I'm now using it on my MB Pro 2020.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2020 4:25 PM in response to jerico04

This link

Set up your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, and trackpad - Apple Support

worked for me. I plugged in my MM2 into a USB charger plugged into a wall socket, then opened my Bluetooth preferences. There was my Magic Mouse 2. I clicked on it in the list, disconnected the mouse (it came charged to 96%) and I'm now using it on my MB Pro 2020.

Mouse for MacBook Pro 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.