You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My device is iPhone 6plus version is 12.4.8 I forgot screen time passcode, how can I find new passcode, please help me

Forget screen time passcode

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 9:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 10:06 PM

Reset Screen Time Password- Applicable to iOS 12 and earlier versions.

The only way you can reset it is to Restore Your iPhone as NEW (Factory Settings) and here is how to do it-->>Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

DO NOT restore it from a previous back because that will bring that Screen Time password back in activation (You have already lost it). 

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 15, 2020 10:06 PM in response to iqbal69

Reset Screen Time Password- Applicable to iOS 12 and earlier versions.

The only way you can reset it is to Restore Your iPhone as NEW (Factory Settings) and here is how to do it-->>Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

DO NOT restore it from a previous back because that will bring that Screen Time password back in activation (You have already lost it). 

Axel F.

My device is iPhone 6plus version is 12.4.8 I forgot screen time passcode, how can I find new passcode, please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.