You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i know my stuff is all savwd up on icloud. i need to restore my phone coz its not performing well. have a lot of photos for business and messages and whatsapp too

How do I know all my stuff is saved up on iCloud as I need to restore my phone to factory settings as it’s not performing well. I have about 40g of free space on iCloud.

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 4:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 4:30 AM

Welcome to the Apple community.

Wattsapp does it's own thing, I have no knowledge of that app, but the rest of your data is included in your iCloud backup or included in your iCloud services.

See what's included in your back up at Settings ➔ Apple ID(Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Apps using iCloud.

You can check whether anything that isn't included in the backup is enabled as an iCloud service at Settings ➔ Apple ID(Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Manage.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2020 4:30 AM in response to Mau1974

Welcome to the Apple community.

Wattsapp does it's own thing, I have no knowledge of that app, but the rest of your data is included in your iCloud backup or included in your iCloud services.

See what's included in your back up at Settings ➔ Apple ID(Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Apps using iCloud.

You can check whether anything that isn't included in the backup is enabled as an iCloud service at Settings ➔ Apple ID(Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Manage.

how do i know my stuff is all savwd up on icloud. i need to restore my phone coz its not performing well. have a lot of photos for business and messages and whatsapp too

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.