You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering photos from old iPhone

Hi everyone,

I decided to exclude an old iPhone that already went to the recycle bin from My Devices and now I'm afraid that I lost photos and videos from the time I used it (before 2017). In my current phone I only can see photos and videos from 2017 to date. Is it possible to restore the old iPhone in My Devices to possibly recover the photos and videos lost?

Thank you.

Danilo

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 12:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 12:11 PM

It sounds like you no longer have the device any more. If that's the case, and you don't have a backup of the data that was on it, then no. The data is gone. There is no place to recover it from.

Removing it from your list of devices would not have removed any data from your other devices or the cloud anyway.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2020 12:11 PM in response to dbmedinas

It sounds like you no longer have the device any more. If that's the case, and you don't have a backup of the data that was on it, then no. The data is gone. There is no place to recover it from.

Removing it from your list of devices would not have removed any data from your other devices or the cloud anyway.

Recovering photos from old iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.