You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I signed up for apple tv on my Amazon fire tv but cannot watch anything but free episodes on it.

How can I start watching movies on my fire tv with the apple TV app?

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 9:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 9:09 AM

Verify that you are signed in with a complete and validated Apple ID account.

You can’t subscribe to or make purchases for Apple services on Fire TV devices [1]. There is currently no agreement between Apple and Amazon for each other’s in-app purchases. You will have to do the subscribing or purchasing part on a different device.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2020 9:09 AM in response to Comet2006

Verify that you are signed in with a complete and validated Apple ID account.

You can’t subscribe to or make purchases for Apple services on Fire TV devices [1]. There is currently no agreement between Apple and Amazon for each other’s in-app purchases. You will have to do the subscribing or purchasing part on a different device.

I signed up for apple tv on my Amazon fire tv but cannot watch anything but free episodes on it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.