You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WIFI !

my iphone hasn't been connecting to my wifi ever since i got home from work yesterday night. i turned my wifi off on my phone, turned it back on, and tried to reconnect. there was a loading signal next to my service bars for a brief second, but it went away almost instantly and i wasn't able to connect to the wifi. i proceeded to restart my phone and reconnect to the wifi, and that didn't work either. today, i reset my network settings and restarted my iphone to see if it would reconnect after i had logged back into the wifi and it STILl didn't work. what do i do???? i need answers like asap!!!!!!

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 1:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 1:24 PM

Does your iPhone work with other Wi-Fi networks?

Tried resetting the network settings?

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Tried rebooting your Wi-Fi router?

Do other computers and Wi-Fi clients work on that same Wi-Fi network?

If the problem is not cleared with your previous reboots and a reset, and other Wi-Fi clients are working, and this iPhone also does not work with other Wi-Fi networks, you’re headed for a discussion directly with Apple. Get Support

Apple might suggest a backup, wipe, reload iOS, and restore. If you’re headed for a repair, you’ll want the backup anyway.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2020 1:24 PM in response to jvmessmith

Does your iPhone work with other Wi-Fi networks?

Tried resetting the network settings?

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Tried rebooting your Wi-Fi router?

Do other computers and Wi-Fi clients work on that same Wi-Fi network?

If the problem is not cleared with your previous reboots and a reset, and other Wi-Fi clients are working, and this iPhone also does not work with other Wi-Fi networks, you’re headed for a discussion directly with Apple. Get Support

Apple might suggest a backup, wipe, reload iOS, and restore. If you’re headed for a repair, you’ll want the backup anyway.

UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WIFI !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.