You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charges to Apple ID account

Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to view charges to my Apple ID account. I see on my bank statement that I was charged a $2.99 amount from iTunes but I haven’t bought anything. The only reoccurring app subscription I have is for amazon music and then I also have the audible app but that’s paid online, not through iTunes. This has happened before so I notified my bank to send me a new debit card but when I spoke to someone on the phone from apple they told me to contact apple first.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 12:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 1:23 PM

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 20, 2020 1:23 PM in response to sydni241

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Jul 20, 2020 1:24 PM in response to sydni241

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Charges to Apple ID account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.