You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro order status

I bought a Macbook Pro 2020 model on 15 July and it’s been processing since then. In my previous purchase on Apple products, it only took a few day to reach. Is there anyone who has the same situation as me? And why is it processing so long?

Apple gives a estimated date which is 28 July - 5 August. Will it definitely be delivered during that time?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 8:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 10:45 AM

I ordered one about a month ago and it stayed as "Processing" for approximately 2 weeks until it changed to "Shipped" (although it may have also shown "Preparing to Ship" for a day or less). It is normal for it to be in the "Processing" status for a long time if the item is not in stock. See the following for a list of all of the possible order status messages: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

Delivery times when I placed my order were around two weeks and mine arrived on the first day of the estimated delivery date range.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 22, 2020 10:45 AM in response to all_luvtocorbyn

I ordered one about a month ago and it stayed as "Processing" for approximately 2 weeks until it changed to "Shipped" (although it may have also shown "Preparing to Ship" for a day or less). It is normal for it to be in the "Processing" status for a long time if the item is not in stock. See the following for a list of all of the possible order status messages: Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

Delivery times when I placed my order were around two weeks and mine arrived on the first day of the estimated delivery date range.

Macbook Pro order status

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.