You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My option to share photos via Mail has disappeared! How can I reinstate it?

I'm trying to share photos, articles etc. via the share link on my iPhone 11 (little box with arrow pointing upwards). My option to share via Mail (email) has disappeared, which is weird since I use it all the time. Can someone help me to reinstate that option? Weirdly, I now have an option to share via TikTok which I have NEVER used - but not mail which I use all the time!

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 10:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 11:21 AM

Claire_Tahoe wrote:

I'm trying to share photos, articles etc. via the share link on my iPhone 11 (little box with arrow pointing upwards). My option to share via Mail (email) has disappeared, which is weird since I use it all the time. Can someone help me to reinstate that option? Weirdly, I now have an option to share via TikTok which I have NEVER used - but not mail which I use all the time!

While in the same settings - scroll down to edit actions and see if you can add email.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 23, 2020 11:21 AM in response to Claire_Tahoe

Claire_Tahoe wrote:

While in the same settings - scroll down to edit actions and see if you can add email.

My option to share photos via Mail has disappeared! How can I reinstate it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.