You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay mirroring with peacock and hbo max

When I use the HBO MAX app, Airplay Mirroring works fine. But using the Peacock app is problematic. With Peacock I get mirroring as I’m browsing but when I start a show, the audio is mirrored but the video is not mirrored, it only shows on my iPad. I mirror to a 3rd gen Apple TV. If I get out of the Peacock app and go back to the HBO MAX app, mirroring works fine again, audio and video. It also works fine for the Prime app. So I know I have a good connection and my devices are compatible. Is this a problem with the new Peacock app? Or am I missing something? Thanks.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 9:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 11:25 PM

Not all vendors are the same, please check with NBC to see if they support Airplay, they may not.

1 reply

Airplay mirroring with peacock and hbo max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.