You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 13.6

How do I uninstall this IOS 13.6 update on an iphone 7. It has made multiple of my apps crash and now I can’t use them at all. I’m hoping to be able to uninstall it or fix it somehow. Thank you

iPhone 7

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 3:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 3:30 PM

Simply put - you can't.

iOS updates are designed to improve your phone with new features and security enhancements.

If you're having trouble with an app, you'll want to make sure they're running the latest version and if they are perhaps contact the specific app for assistance.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 28, 2020 3:30 PM in response to ios_update

Simply put - you can't.

iOS updates are designed to improve your phone with new features and security enhancements.

If you're having trouble with an app, you'll want to make sure they're running the latest version and if they are perhaps contact the specific app for assistance.

IOS 13.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.