You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to see a single video from Apple TV . When I select a video to watch, I get a message that says "Video Not Available". I stream videos from Amazon and Disney and this Apple TV app is the most trouble. What is wrong?

Unable to see a single video from Apple TV+ using my Roku Ultra 4660X. When I select a program to watch, I get a message "Video Not Available". I've deleted the Apple TV app from the Roku, restarted the Roku, then added the Apple TV app back to the Roku (as directed by Roku customer support), but nothing seems to work. I even checked to be sure I had the most current software loaded on my Roku Ultra 4660X and it was up-to-date. I have no problem viewing programs from Amazon Prime or Disney Plus using my Roku Ultra 4660X, but NOTHING from Apple TV+. Why is Apple TV+ so difficult to use?

4660X,

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 9:27 PM

1 reply

Jul 31, 2020 5:28 AM in response to BSL2970

Have you ever before been able to use the Apple TV app on your Roku successfully?

Do you have Apple TV+ functional on an Apple device? Has your account been verified for use with payed Apple services?

Do try the regular DNS servers from your ISP, if you had set your router or device to use alternative DNS servers.

Disable any DNS alteration, like e.g. a local hosts list.

Disable any VPN if you used that.

Unable to see a single video from Apple TV . When I select a video to watch, I get a message that says "Video Not Available". I stream videos from Amazon and Disney and this Apple TV app is the most trouble. What is wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.