You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GPS tracking app for kids that is compatible with an iPhone 8 ?

Can someone recommend a GPS tracking app for kids that is compatible with an iPhone 8 ?

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 1:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 10:21 AM

Hello andrésinlon,

We see that you want to add a GPS tracking application to a child's device. We can understand wanting to have this extra precaution. We would recommend that you Set up and use Find My Friends. You can use this with any iOS device that uses iOS 8 through 12 with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If the device has iOS 13 or above, you'll want to Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, AirPods, or other devices. This feature combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app.

We hope this information helps.

Best regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2020 10:21 AM in response to andrésinlon

Hello andrésinlon,

We see that you want to add a GPS tracking application to a child's device. We can understand wanting to have this extra precaution. We would recommend that you Set up and use Find My Friends. You can use this with any iOS device that uses iOS 8 through 12 with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If the device has iOS 13 or above, you'll want to Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, AirPods, or other devices. This feature combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app.

We hope this information helps.

Best regards!

GPS tracking app for kids that is compatible with an iPhone 8 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.