You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancel verizon

Has anyone used the free Apple Music subscription available thru Verizon? It was free for a year. Now I'm being charged monthly by Verizon and Apple. Would like to resolve. Unable to cancel thru Verizon and want to avoid waiting on hold for AS.

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 3:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 3:43 PM

Re: "Now I'm being charged monthly by Verizon and Apple."

Are you being charged twice?

If you are only charged by Verizon you will need to cancel through Verizon.

See the following from: https://www.verizon.com/support/apple-music-faqs/

How do I cancel my Apple Music subscription?

You can choose to opt-out of Apple Music from your computer or mobile device in My Verizon.

If you are being charged by Verizon and can't cancel as described above, contact Verizon support.

If you are being charged by Apple, see: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 1, 2020 3:43 PM in response to stellaleigh71

Re: "Now I'm being charged monthly by Verizon and Apple."

Are you being charged twice?

If you are only charged by Verizon you will need to cancel through Verizon.

See the following from: https://www.verizon.com/support/apple-music-faqs/

How do I cancel my Apple Music subscription?

You can choose to opt-out of Apple Music from your computer or mobile device in My Verizon.

If you are being charged by Verizon and can't cancel as described above, contact Verizon support.

If you are being charged by Apple, see: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

cancel verizon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.