You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot see all of my iTunes home movies in Apple TV with Home Sharing enabled

On my iMac, I created a slideshow using iMovie, saved it to a local file as a .mov, and imported it into iTunes. I can see the new home movie in iTunes, along with 26 other older home movies. When I go to my Apple TV that's connected to my TV far away from my iMac, under 'Computers' I can see my home movies (Home Sharing is enabled), but only 20 of them appear, and the new one that I want to play isn't visible. I know some of the visible home movies are also .mov so it's not the file format. How can I get Apple TV to see my latest home video created by iMovie in iTunes? I have guests coming over tomorrow to see this movie so I really need to get around this problem quickly and I missed the open window of Apple Support. Thank you for any advice you have that will help me!

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 7:14 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Cannot see all of my iTunes home movies in Apple TV with Home Sharing enabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.