You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music song wont burn

I bought a CD from Amazon and imported it into my Library on my Windows 7 computer. I created a playlist from that CD but when I tried to burn it, I got a message:" The track (name of song) is an Apple Music song and cannot be burned to disc.". What gives?? I OWN the song already. This has happened with a few other burn attempts. Frustrating! Can you help?

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 2:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 6:41 PM

K9vet114 Said:

"Apple Music song wont burn: I bought a CD from Amazon and imported it into my Library on my Windows 7 computer. I created a playlist from that CD but when I tried to burn it, I got a message:" The track (name of song) is an Apple Music song and cannot be burned to disc.". What gives?? I OWN the song already. This has happened with a few other burn attempts. Frustrating! Can you help?"

-------

Try Re-downloading it - From the Download List:

Use this Link - Redownload Music - Apple Support

Source: Itunes Music unable to burn CD - Apple Communities

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 2, 2020 6:41 PM in response to K9vet114

K9vet114 Said:

"Apple Music song wont burn: I bought a CD from Amazon and imported it into my Library on my Windows 7 computer. I created a playlist from that CD but when I tried to burn it, I got a message:" The track (name of song) is an Apple Music song and cannot be burned to disc.". What gives?? I OWN the song already. This has happened with a few other burn attempts. Frustrating! Can you help?"

-------

Try Re-downloading it - From the Download List:

Use this Link - Redownload Music - Apple Support

Source: Itunes Music unable to burn CD - Apple Communities

Apple Music song wont burn

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.