You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP! Locked out of iCloud Email by Third Party

How can I reclaim my email account? I use my iCloud email through Blue Mail on my Samsung S10.

I woke up on Saturday morning to a heap of authentication code text messages on my phone. I thought that was strange. I realised on Sunday that I hadn't received any emails and saw that my iCloud email had been unsynchronised. I looked through the setting and realised that my password which is usually 8 digits long is now 20 digits long. It wasn't accepting my password, so I logged into iCloud on my desktop and changed my password hoping that might fix the issue. It hasn't. I keep getting an alert that says "Sync Failed, your username and password may be incorrect (3010) Email server returned: NO,{AuthenticationFailed},

How can I fix this issue?

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 5:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 6:23 PM

If you are using your iCloud email on a Samsung, you should be using an app specific password. Try deleting the password and then create a new one.

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.   

1 reply

HELP! Locked out of iCloud Email by Third Party

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.