You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Offloaded apps

I offloaded apps to save space and then when I tried to open they would not open

iPhone 6, iOS 10

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 8:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 8:55 PM

Hi Appat60,

offloaded apps means that the app has been deleted but the saved data is still stored. You should be able to click on the app icon to re-download the app or you can go to Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage select the offloaded app and then click on reinstall app.

Hope it helps.

Charles

4 replies

Aug 3, 2020 6:04 AM in response to charlesfromlachine

The problem I am having is that after i updated my phone I started to messages that my storage was full. I have 128 gigs so I found that hard to believe. So I started to read how to save data and I offloaded some of my apps but it appears that I didn't save any data and now those same apps will not load and they were all working fine. Now i keep getting messages that there is not room to down load those apps. It is very frustrating. I did the apple update and now my phone isn't working proper;y> Any solutions.

Offloaded apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.