You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print icon missing in mail app on iPhone

when I open a mail and click the left pointing arrow, I do not see the print option, nor is there an edit button that could allow me to add it, as it is done in other apps when you click the share option.

how can I add this feature to the mail app or how do I print emails now? I have an iPhone XR with iOS 13.6

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 5:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2020 11:56 AM

Hello TrinityGal3,

It looks like you're trying to use the Print feature in the Mail app to save emails and having a little difficulty. We understand the need to keep record of some things in different ways, and are happy to assist.

In your screenshot, it appears you're currently viewing a thread of 9 instead of a specific message. Try selecting the arrow under one specific message, and see if you able to view the Print option then.

Also, if you're just seeking to print a specific attachment, that's an option too. Check it out here in the iPhone User Guide:

Print an email or attachment in Mail on iPhone - Apple Support

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 6, 2020 11:56 AM in response to TrinityGal3

Hello TrinityGal3,

It looks like you're trying to use the Print feature in the Mail app to save emails and having a little difficulty. We understand the need to keep record of some things in different ways, and are happy to assist.

In your screenshot, it appears you're currently viewing a thread of 9 instead of a specific message. Try selecting the arrow under one specific message, and see if you able to view the Print option then.

Also, if you're just seeking to print a specific attachment, that's an option too. Check it out here in the iPhone User Guide:

Print an email or attachment in Mail on iPhone - Apple Support

Take care!

Print icon missing in mail app on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.