You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Display of instagram on ipad

Until 4 weeks ago I could see all of a landscape photo when I posted it On Instagram and then suddenly the photo was not all visible, the edges of it were missing, as if it were being zoomed in on. I thought as we were on holiday it was due to poor Wi-fi signal but since we have returned home it has still not improved. I have tried (repeatedly) uninstalling and re installing the app. I have been to my sons house where he has Wi-fi boosters but to no avail. I’m puzzled as although I know IG is primarily used as an app for a phone, I have been using it successfully for a number of years on my iPad. I would be grateful for any feedback. Thank you.

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 1:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 1:35 PM

Hello,

You will need to reach out to Instagram’s support for assistance with their product.

1 reply

Display of instagram on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.