You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

@mac.com mail problem

Hi, I have a @mac.com mail and I cant access it from the mail app on my mac. Can you help me with that?

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 4:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 4:59 PM

Since 2012, any @mac.com or @me.com address is nothing more than an alias to your iCloud email inbox (see -> iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support) so check your iCloud account’s inbox. If you’re not using iCloud email, make sure it is enabled in your account settings for iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 5, 2020 4:59 PM in response to Rolandoduranc

Since 2012, any @mac.com or @me.com address is nothing more than an alias to your iCloud email inbox (see -> iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support) so check your iCloud account’s inbox. If you’re not using iCloud email, make sure it is enabled in your account settings for iCloud.

@mac.com mail problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.