You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call recording in iphone

Dear Team,

kindly start in iphone call recording option. Because of we are only purchased this type of feature. I know Apple is understand the customer requirement all android phone have this feature download free.

Thanks & Regards

Ajay K.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 2:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 3:23 AM

Call recording in many countries is legally not permitted.

There are many third party apps which you may use.

However I live in India and am very skeptical about "this" use, because Supreme Court of India has recognised the right to privacy as a fundamental right under Article 21 of the Constitution as a part of the right to “life” and “personal liberty”

Re-think about it. and You may please provide --> Product Feedback - Apple <-- here

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2020 3:23 AM in response to Ajay4946

Call recording in many countries is legally not permitted.

There are many third party apps which you may use.

However I live in India and am very skeptical about "this" use, because Supreme Court of India has recognised the right to privacy as a fundamental right under Article 21 of the Constitution as a part of the right to “life” and “personal liberty”

Re-think about it. and You may please provide --> Product Feedback - Apple <-- here

Call recording in iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.