You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i keep getting no airprint found

I keep getting no airprinter found on my iphone

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 11:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2020 12:23 PM

Hi zoila22,

Thank you for getting in touch with Apple Communities. If I understand the issue correctly, you are attempting to print a file on your iPhone but when searching for a printer you receive the error "No AirPrint printer" found.

Can I ask what make and model printer you have? Not all wifi printers support AirPrint, see the following article for a list of AirPrint-compatible printers:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201311

If your printer is not listed above, it might still support AirPrint. Check the printer manufacturer's website for more information.

Is the printer and iPhone on the same network as each other? If the iPhone is on a cellular / mobile data network, you will not be able to use AirPrint.

Is the iPhone's network connection stable? If not, try disconnecting from your network and re-connecting the iPhone.

Let me know if this advice has helped.

Kind regards,

adh77

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 8, 2020 12:23 PM in response to zoila22

Hi zoila22,

Thank you for getting in touch with Apple Communities. If I understand the issue correctly, you are attempting to print a file on your iPhone but when searching for a printer you receive the error "No AirPrint printer" found.

Can I ask what make and model printer you have? Not all wifi printers support AirPrint, see the following article for a list of AirPrint-compatible printers:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201311

If your printer is not listed above, it might still support AirPrint. Check the printer manufacturer's website for more information.

Is the printer and iPhone on the same network as each other? If the iPhone is on a cellular / mobile data network, you will not be able to use AirPrint.

Is the iPhone's network connection stable? If not, try disconnecting from your network and re-connecting the iPhone.

Let me know if this advice has helped.

Kind regards,

adh77

i keep getting no airprint found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.