You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i restore bookmarks?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 7:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 8:11 AM

Thank you - BINGO. Unfortunately, Apple's bewildering labyrinth of ****** passwords (expletive deleted) to supposedly protect my security my myself would not allow connection, but I'll keep on trying or more likely create a new book mark.

But, thank you again.

7 replies

Aug 15, 2020 2:08 PM in response to bailier

The forum set a 3 day followup and in slightly less, magically appeared and sent me a note to the effect of 'go ahead.' I logged in and went to "Restore lost bookmarks," and right there was a scrolling list of all the many bookmarks that had been deleted, be it accidentally or otherwise.

I found the Apple security requirements a little excessive perhaps, and was rather peeved in my comments for which I wish to apologize. To you Bailier, and to others who assisted, thank you thank you for your contribution and solutions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.