You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello Apple has been billing me for a monthly subscription and I don't see any subscriptions under my info.

Hello,

Apple has been billing me for a monthly subscription of $6.99 via my pay-pal account at the transaction is shown as APPLE.COM/BILL. I don't know what the subscription is for. I have followed all of the steps to look up my monthly subscription and I do not have any at this time. If you can please help me understand what I'm paying for every moth I would greatly appreciate it. If I do not receive a response in the next 72 hours. I will have to cancel my pay pal account in order to delete this transaction. I would like to avoid doing this. So please respond to me at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Matthew

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 12:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 12:55 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. Review all of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply

Hello Apple has been billing me for a monthly subscription and I don't see any subscriptions under my info.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.