You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen colors changing, colors going darker and more intense

I've had my MacBook for 5 years, I bought it when it came out. It's a 2015 12" retina. I use it quite a lot, for gaming, music making, video watching, video taking/editing, etc. It's portable, too. I have had keyboard trouble for the past few months, a lot of keys have stopped their functioning. I noticed last night that my screen was changing colors amidst the smallest shake. I then noticed it would also do so when walking with it. Then, I saw it does so when you change the display position. It was good for a long time, but I think it's time for an iPad. :/

The video [MUST WATCH]: https://youtu.be/P8EmnGEfozc

MacBook, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 4:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 6:36 AM

Regarding the keyboard issue, that's covered for four years after the purchase date (which unfortunately may have passed for you).

Similar questions

3 replies

Screen colors changing, colors going darker and more intense

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.