You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

storage

My phone showed that I was out of storage so I deleted over 15k photos from it and somehow my storage is still full. It is now showing "other" is taking up all my space. So I upgraded my icloud storage...its showing I have tons of storage now on icloud but when I go back and look at my regular storage settings it is still full. I have researched and tried everything they have said to do as far as deleting emails, browser history, resetting the phone, deleting all texts, text attachments etc...Help! How can I fix this?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 8:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2020 8:05 AM

1. Make sure the deleted photos are cleared from the Recently Deleted folder in the Photos app.
  2. Try restarting the phone.

FYI: increasing available iCloud storage will NOT increase the phone’s capacity.

Similar questions

3 replies

storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.