You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 12.9 2nd generation won’t download apps

Hello,

I just received an iPad Pro 12.9 2nd generation and updated it to the IPadOS 13.5. However, when I’ve tried to download apps such as Procreate and Photoshop, I receive a message that I need to update to IOS 13.1. How am I supposed to do this??

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 6:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 7:01 PM

If would appear if your iPad is telling you to update iPadOS to get the Procreate App, you have not successfully update to the latest iOS which now iPadOS 13.6.

Procreate only requires 13.2 or higher.

Go to Settings > General > About > Version and see what it says is on your iPad.

If is not at least 13.2 or higher, see this link about how to update your iPad either over the air or using your computer with iTunes or Finder (for Mac) --> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 11, 2020 7:01 PM in response to Faithvorite

If would appear if your iPad is telling you to update iPadOS to get the Procreate App, you have not successfully update to the latest iOS which now iPadOS 13.6.

Procreate only requires 13.2 or higher.

Go to Settings > General > About > Version and see what it says is on your iPad.

If is not at least 13.2 or higher, see this link about how to update your iPad either over the air or using your computer with iTunes or Finder (for Mac) --> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

iPad Pro 12.9 2nd generation won’t download apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.