You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

space in icloud and storage full

Hi, I just bought space in icloud and my iphone says i still have my storage full, what’s the problem?

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 12, 2020 9:34 PM

1 reply

Aug 14, 2020 11:08 AM in response to denissear

Hello Denissear,

We know how important it is to manage the storage on your iPhone, and we're here to help! If you're being prompted that the iPhone's storage is full we recommend utilizing the tips outlined in the following article for managing the storage. Increasing your iCloud Storage does not add additional storage to your iPhone itself, and managing the storage is still crucial when experiencing this error message.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you're noticing that 'Other' or 'System' storage are using a large amount of space (over 10GB) we would recommend updating to the latest iOS version if you haven't already. Those steps, along with the steps for backing up your device are linked below.

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Have a great weekend!

space in icloud and storage full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.