You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having problems when App Store

I having problems downloading app on my iPhone , because they charging me with apps I don’t have and I can’t cancel the Subscriptions

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 16, 2020 11:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 12:36 AM

You don't need to have them on the phone, you just need to have bought them in the past, or been caught by the Free Trial small-print. Never accept a free trial without reading all the terms and cancel before the deadline.

First, make sure to cancel the subscription using the steps found here: See or cancel your subscriptions

You may be able to request a refund using this link: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 17, 2020 12:36 AM in response to harresha

You don't need to have them on the phone, you just need to have bought them in the past, or been caught by the Free Trial small-print. Never accept a free trial without reading all the terms and cancel before the deadline.

First, make sure to cancel the subscription using the steps found here: See or cancel your subscriptions

You may be able to request a refund using this link: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Having problems when App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.