You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase could not be completed

I added 10$ to my account and it keep telling me your purchase could not be completed

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 7:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 7:30 PM

yazeed35 Said:

"I need support: I added 10$ to my account and it keep telling me your purchase could not be completed"

-------

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Support.

These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  We are all end-users like you. So, contact Apple Support. Request information as to why this did not go through - only they would have knowledge of that.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is.

They will see this from their side, and will let you know what has gone on, and will run you through the fix.

Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 17, 2020 7:30 PM in response to yazeed35

yazeed35 Said:

"I need support: I added 10$ to my account and it keep telling me your purchase could not be completed"

-------

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Support.

These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  We are all end-users like you. So, contact Apple Support. Request information as to why this did not go through - only they would have knowledge of that.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is.

They will see this from their side, and will let you know what has gone on, and will run you through the fix.

Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

Purchase could not be completed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.