You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t receive or make calls

i can’t receive or make calls,it’s just quite Whn I use WhatsApp call it says am on another call even audios I can’t record audios and videos they don’t have sound as well

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 6:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2020 7:53 PM

Hi ntombikayise114,

We'd understand you're having issues making and receiving phone calls, as well as recording audio on your device, and we're happy to assist.

For the issue with making and receiving calls, we'd recommend working through the steps in this article: If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

Regarding the microphone on your iPhone, take a look at the steps here: If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working. If you do not hear your voice clearly in the Voice Memos step, or if you have any further questions, reply to this thread and let us know.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2020 7:53 PM in response to ntombikayise114

Hi ntombikayise114,

We'd understand you're having issues making and receiving phone calls, as well as recording audio on your device, and we're happy to assist.

For the issue with making and receiving calls, we'd recommend working through the steps in this article: If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

Regarding the microphone on your iPhone, take a look at the steps here: If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working. If you do not hear your voice clearly in the Voice Memos step, or if you have any further questions, reply to this thread and let us know.

Cheers!

Can’t receive or make calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.