You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my bank card to register

I’m trying to get my free year Apple TV acct infro using my bank card instead of debit r credit card

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 7:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 8:10 AM

If your card is supported, then you can add it as described: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

If your card doesn’t support automatic periodical subscription charges, then you may still be able to use the card to add balance to your account. Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

One billing cycle worth of balance is enough start a subscription. It is your responsibility to see to it that the balance is (still) there on the due day (after the trial period), if you are still subscribed by that time.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 19, 2020 8:10 AM in response to gk257

If your card is supported, then you can add it as described: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

If your card doesn’t support automatic periodical subscription charges, then you may still be able to use the card to add balance to your account. Add money to your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

One billing cycle worth of balance is enough start a subscription. It is your responsibility to see to it that the balance is (still) there on the due day (after the trial period), if you are still subscribed by that time.

How do I get my bank card to register

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.