You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 Pro Max is glitching and not allowing me to open apps.

My iPhone 11 Pro Max that was recently purchased in October, is malfunctioning. It is refusing to let me open any apps. I have restored the device 13 times and it is till glitching.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 19, 2020 4:52 PM

5 replies

Aug 28, 2020 4:13 AM in response to Mom2Vikings

That is because you cannot just buy iCloud storage and expect it to fix your issue. Buying iCloud storage does not expand the capacity of your iPhone. You cannot expand the capacity of your iPhone.

About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

If you check your iPhone storage, what is taking up all your space?

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If it's photos, then you can utilized the iCloud storage space that you bought to help save you some space.. just need to make sure you turn on the 'Optimize Storage' switch.

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

if it's not photos taking up all your space, you may need to start deleting stuff or get an iPhone with larger storage capacity. Here is a user tip that can help you understand what iCloud is good for

iCloud Deconstructed - Apple Community

If you see that 'other' storage is taking up much space.. then review this (basically make sure you are updated to 13.6.1)

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

My iPhone 11 Pro Max is glitching and not allowing me to open apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.