You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel unwanted apps

I’m trying to cancel out some apps because apple is always charging me for something

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 12:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 12:34 AM

Please check what exactly are you being charged for.

Some apps are paid apps and have either a one-time charge or a subscription-based charge on a monthly/yearly basis.

To see what are your subscriptions, if any, and stop subscriptions, go here: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You can also delete (uninstall) unwanted apps. Paid apps that you have already purchased (one time charge) and installed, can also be deleted and re-installed again for free. However, you may not be able to get a refund for them.

To delete apps, go here for help: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

To request a refund from Apple, go here: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 20, 2020 12:34 AM in response to latanya130

Please check what exactly are you being charged for.

Some apps are paid apps and have either a one-time charge or a subscription-based charge on a monthly/yearly basis.

To see what are your subscriptions, if any, and stop subscriptions, go here: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You can also delete (uninstall) unwanted apps. Paid apps that you have already purchased (one time charge) and installed, can also be deleted and re-installed again for free. However, you may not be able to get a refund for them.

To delete apps, go here for help: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

To request a refund from Apple, go here: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

How do I cancel unwanted apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.