You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ Promotion

I am an Apple TV+ subscriber from the Philippines. While I am able to view content on the Apple TV channel, I have not been able to watch any shows on other channels such as Showtime, CBS, etc. despite my availing of the free subscription. Are all other channels unavailable to me because of my location? Are there channels other than the Apple TV channel that I have access to?

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 9:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2020 11:13 PM

The CBS All Access + Showtime bundle is available in the US only. Not in the Philippines.

Why did you even get the offer? My European account didn’t get such a message.

4 replies

Aug 20, 2020 10:39 PM in response to Vancouver22

Thank you. Since I started my subscription to Apple TV+ I have received promotional e-mails from Apple. The latest of these is bundles CBS All Access and Showtime which are supposedly viewable for a limited period for free after which a fee must be paid to continue with the subscription. I clicked on "Start Watching" to accept the offer of the bundle. Both CBS All Access and Showtime appear among my Subscriptions in my account. However, when I click to watch an episode of a show like Billions or The Twilight Zone the episode does not play. I have no issue paying for the subscriptions to these channels but I hesitate to do so because my subscription fee might go to waste if I cannot view these channels anyway.

Apple TV+ Promotion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.