You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touch problem with new device

Hello,
I have a problem with the touch on the iPhone 11 Pro max.
Does anyone know what i can to do?

Video of the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP2AkljrU-I&list=PLFHTCLvYkKu53saAhunMTno4HSVzS2zaf

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 7:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2020 9:38 PM

Hello.

Touch issue is hardware issue. If restarting your iPhone doesn't resolve the problem, then you should bring it to Apple for fix/replacement, whatever they decide to do. Your iPhone 11 Pro Max still has warranty, so use it.

Schedule an appointment at a Genius Bar or the nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 21, 2020 9:38 PM in response to dima188

Hello.

Touch issue is hardware issue. If restarting your iPhone doesn't resolve the problem, then you should bring it to Apple for fix/replacement, whatever they decide to do. Your iPhone 11 Pro Max still has warranty, so use it.

Schedule an appointment at a Genius Bar or the nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider.

Touch problem with new device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.