You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WATCH NOT SYNCING WITH HEALTH APP OR ZOOM

Hi I have an Apple watch series 5 and I joined NOOM. I keep getting a message on NOOM under Exercise when I click it that I haven't logged the exercise on NOOM and to go to my apple watch or the health app to edit but I can see it counted on the face of the exercise icon prior to clicking it.

When I go to the health app.and click my devices there are 2 spots that say carrie's apple watch, when I click on the 1st one it says no data found, when I click on the 2nd one the message says this watch is no longer paired with this phone! When I click on my watch on my phone I don't see NOOM and when I try to look for it in the apps it tells me to open the app and when I do, I CAN see all of my information. I know this is confusing but if anyone understands this and can help me get everything synced please help!

Carrie

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 11:46 AM

1 reply

Aug 23, 2020 11:26 AM in response to carrie17

Hi there Carrie,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with your Health and Activity information not syncing to the third-party app as expected, and we'd like to share a resource that can help.

Check it out here: Share health and fitness data on iPhone

Specifically, this section may help:

"Control the sharing of data among apps and devices

1. Tap your profile picture at the top right.

• If you don’t see a profile picture, tap Summary or Browse at the bottom of the screen, then scroll to the top of the screen.

2. Below Privacy, tap Apps or Devices.

• The screen lists the items that requested access to Health data.

3. To change the access for an item, tap it, then turn on or off permission to write data to—or read data from—Health."

Cheers!

WATCH NOT SYNCING WITH HEALTH APP OR ZOOM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.