You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Invalid paid subscription

Hello!

My girlfriend's child installed this app without my knowledge, and he told me that he didn't know anything about a paid subscription. In fact, I think he tried to cancel it, but didn't figure out how.

This was a mistake, I didn't give permission for this payment and only found out about it now! The transaction only took place this morning, less than half a day has passed (the traditional deadline for refunds from the App Store is 90 days, as far as I know). I didn't use this program, it's not some trick.

Please help me get a refund and cancel my subscription. The dollar exchange rate against the Belarusian ruble is now very high, and I can live for two weeks in Minsk on this amount.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 12:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 9:01 PM

Hello Mikeshu2001,

please reference Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple!

Similar questions

1 reply

Invalid paid subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.